Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We love patients who ask questions because it shows a certain commitment to doing everything possible to maintain a healthy smile.
At Atlantis Dental Care, we believe that you have every right to ask questions and expect answers that help you make informed choices about dental treatments. That is why we encourage you to talk to us about any area of dental care that concerns you.
We've shared a few of the questions that we hear most frequently. But oral health is a very personal thing, and you probably have your own questions that aren't listed here.
Please don't ever hesitate to call our office for more information – the only silly question is the one that goes unasked!
- Will whitening my teeth harm them?
- When should I schedule my child's first dental visit?
- My teeth are becoming crowded and crooked. How will that affect me?
- I am nervous about visiting the dentist. How can you help me relax?
- What is gum disease?
- Do dental implants hurt?
- I have bleeding after my extraction. What should I do?
- How should I choose a dental implant?