Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We love patients who ask questions because it shows a certain commitment to doing everything possible to maintain a healthy smile.
At Atlantis Dental Care, we believe that you have every right to ask questions and expect answers that help you make informed choices about dental treatments. That is why we encourage you to talk to us about any area of dental care that concerns you.
We've shared a few of the questions that we hear most frequently. But oral health is a very personal thing, and you probably have your own questions that aren't listed here.
Contact our office for more information
Please don't ever hesitate to contact our Boise dental office for more information – the only silly question is the one that goes unasked!
- Will whitening my teeth harm them?
- When should I schedule my child's first dental visit?
- My teeth are becoming crowded and crooked. How will that affect me?
- I am nervous about visiting the dentist. How can you help me relax?
- What is gum disease?
- Do dental implants hurt?
- I have bleeding after my extraction. What should I do?
- Why should I choose a dental implant?
- Are dental implants safe?
- I recently got my teeth whitened. What steps should I take to maintain them?
- What is the difference between bridges and dentures?
- Does a dental bridge require special care?
- Should I get an implant or a bridge to replace my tooth?
- What is a dental crown?
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- Are dentures right for me?
- Do I still need to go to the dentist if I have dentures?