We understand that many people have anxiety, fear, and other hesitations about visiting the dentist. At Atlantis Dental Care, we take these concerns very seriously and strive to create a comfortable, relaxing environment to help put you at ease.
What Sets Us Apart
We take pride in our extensive knowledge and continued education in dental care. We utilize minimally-invasive, state of the art technology to ensure that patients are receiving the best care possible. Some of these modern advancements in technology include:
- Digital Impressions: The thick, messy impression trays are no longer! At Atlantis Dental Care we have fully transitioned over to 3-D digital scans of your teeth. These scans allow us to create 3-D models of your mouth, so we can create a long term treatment plan that is fully customized to your needs.
- CEREC Same-Day Crowns: No more need for extra appointments or week-long waiting periods for your crowns! We can plan, design, and place your new dental crown in a brief 2-hour procedure using our CEREC technology.
- Dental Implant Surgery: After we take a 3-D scan of your teeth and jaw, we can digitally place the tooth in the perfect location, without any uncertainties.
Your Comfort Is Our Priority
We have options to help patients that are suffering from dental anxiety before their procedure.
Nitrous Oxide Sedation: Also known as “Laughing Gas,” this form of sedation consists of a small tube that delivers oxygen and a small amount of gas as you breathe in and out. This does not actually make you laugh hysterically, but it will help relax your body and mind as well as make you feel calm and comfortable.
Oral Conscious Sedation: If you prefer another sedation alternative, then Dr. Cantwell can prescribe an oral sedative to take roughly an hour before your procedure. You will feel the effects and remain fully conscious, albeit sleepy, as your procedure begins. It is imperative to have someone drive you to and from your procedure if you choose to take an oral sedative.
Educating Our Patients
Routine exams and dental cleanings will always be necessary, but there are many hygiene techniques you can perform at home that can lessen your chances of developing more costly, extensive procedures down the road.
We take time during each appointment to make sure our patients are correctly brushing and flossing, while also demonstrating the proper technique. We will also let them know of specific foods to avoid, kinds of toothpaste to use, and other ways to mitigate cavities.
Variety of Payment Options
The cost of some extensive dental procedures can deter patients from scheduling appointments. At Atlantis Dental Care we strive to make our dentistry services affordable for everyone. We offer different payment options to help ensure your visit is affordable, including:
- Cash, personal checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
- All insurance plans
- In-office payment plan for extensive procedures
Contact our office today
Whether you are overdue for a routine visit, need to find a new dentist for your family, or just want to address an oral issue that has been bothering you, then give our Boise, ID office a call! We are happy to show you why so many patients choose us as their dental home.