Invisalign in Boise ID
Many adults have been living with a crooked smile because they don’t like the idea of wearing braces. That’s understandable; as an adult it’s hard to picture yourself in a social situation or business meeting with a mouthful of metal!
At Atlantis Dental Care, we’re pleased to offer our patients Invisalign clear braces. Invisalign doesn’t look or feel anything like the metal braces you may be used to seeing. They look more like a mouth guard but are clear and custom made to fit perfectly over your teeth.
Dr. Cantwell is a Preferred Invisalign Provider, which means he has significant experience in treating patients with Invisalign clear braces. You can trust that your treatment is in the hands of a professional who can help you achieve a smile you can be proud to show off.
Reasons to Choose Invisalign Clear Braces
Our patients choose Invisalign for many reasons:
- No irritation – Since Invisalign aligners are made from a smooth plastic material, they won’t irritate your mouth.
- Discreet – Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible when worn. No one will guess that you’re having your teeth straightened!
- Completely removable – Unlike traditional braces that are attached to your teeth, Invisalign aligners can be removed for brushing your teeth and eating.
- Easy oral hygiene –Invisalign aligners allow you to brush and floss normally during treatment, reducing gum problems and cavities.
- Reduced treatment times – Getting ready for a big event like a reunion or wedding? Treatment with Invisalign can improve your smile quickly, sometimes in just months.
Treatment with Invisalign
First, Dr. Cantwell will make a 3D scan of your mouth (no goopy/gaggy impressions) and map out a treatment plan that shows the exact movement of your teeth during the process. Next, we’ll send the information to the Invisalign lab, where your customized series of aligners will be made.
You’ll return to our office and we’ll explain the process step by step. It’s actually quite easy – just wear each set of aligners for about one to two weeks, then move on to the next set in the series. Throughout the process, the Invisalign aligners are working to gently reposition your teeth in a very controlled fashion.
One of the things our patients really love about treatment with Invisalign is that they don’t have to wait for years to see any results. You'll stay motivated because you'll notice progress each time you move to the next set of trays. Invisalign treatment varies, but desired results can usually be achieved in about a year for adults. For teens, the treatment times are comparable to traditional braces.
Please Call for More Information
Would you like to learn more about straightening your teeth with Invisalign? We would be happy to arrange a convenient consultation to explain the process and help you decide if Invisalign is right for you! Call our office today to learn more or to schedule an appointment!