Invisalign in Boise, ID
Are you an adult who has crooked or crowded teeth and has given up on a solution because you won’t walk around with a mouthful of metal? It’s hard to imagine yourself giving a big presentation or making a great first impression with braces on your teeth.
If you have crooked, overlapping teeth, or uneven spaces between teeth, Invisalign might be an excellent choice for you.
We get it, and that’s why we offer Invisalign clear braces at our Boise, ID dental office. Straightening crooked teeth with Invisalign is comfortable, convenient, and can produce results in as little as 12 months. Another clear aligner system that works similarly to Invisalign is ClearCorrect.
We’re a Preferred Invisalign Provider!
Dr. Cantwell is a Preferred Invisalign Provider, which means he has significant experience in fixing crooked teeth with Invisalign clear braces at our Boise, ID dental office. You can trust that your treatment is in the hands of an experienced dental professional who can help you achieve a smile you can be proud to show off.
Reasons to Choose Invisalign Clear Braces
To date, over six million people are enjoying a straighter, more attractive smile because of Invisalign treatment. There are several benefits to choosing Invisalign to straighten teeth:
- No irritation – Metal orthodontics consist of brackets and wires on your teeth that can irritate tissues in your mouth. Invisalign aligners are made from a smooth plastic material with no rough edges to cause irritation.
- Discreet – Once your crystal-clear Invisalign aligners are in place, they are virtually invisible. You can go about your life without announcing to the world that you’re an adult having orthodontic treatment.
- Removable – Metal brackets are bonded to the surfaces of your teeth and stay in place for the duration of treatment. You can remove Invisalign clear aligners so you can brush and floss easily and continue to enjoy all your favorite foods.
- Easy oral hygiene – Cleaning around metal brackets and wires is difficult, which often means your teeth aren’t getting proper hygiene they need. Since you can remove Invisalign aligners, you can brush and floss effectively and decrease your risk for cavities and gum disease.
- Shorter treatment times – If your daughter just started planning her wedding or your class reunion is coming up, it is possible to have a straighter smile in time for your big event!
How the Invisalign Process Works
Dr. Cantwell starts by taking 3-D digital scans of your teeth. This is a comfortable alternative to messy impressions that nobody likes! He uses the scans to create a virtual 3-D model of your teeth. This lets him plan your treatment by predicting the movement of your teeth at each stage. We send your treatment details to an Invisalign lab, where skilled technicians customize your Invisalign aligner trays.
Your aligners will come back to our Boise, ID dental office in a couple of weeks, and we’ll have you return so we can explain the process step by step. Treatment with Invisalign couldn’t be easier; you’ll receive several sets of clear aligners, and we’ll instruct you to wear each set for about two weeks. Then you’ll move to the next set of aligners in the series.
You will repeat this process until you’ve used all the aligners and your treatment is finished. The average Invisalign case requires about 20 to 30 sets of aligners. This translates to about a year of treatment for most adults.
Call Us to Arrange an Invisalign Appointment
Dr. Dave Cantwell is an experienced Invisalign dentist in Boise, ID who loves transforming our patients' smiles. If you would like to see if you're a good candidate for Invisalign, please email or call Atlantis Dental at (208) 938-2468 to arrange an appointment.