5 Ways We Help Our Patients Feel Comfortable in Our Office
Dental anxiety is a more common problem than you might think. Millions of people avoid scheduled dental visits each year, which results in neglect and poor oral health.
But not everyone who avoids dental visits is anxious; some people don’t like the smells or sounds of a dental office while still others dread injections. If we want you to be proactive with your dental care, we must find ways to remove these barriers and make each of your visits comfortable and stress-free.
At Atlantis Dental Care, we have many ways to ensure that you can relax and get the critical care you need.
- Supportive professionals – Anyone involved in dentistry knows that anxiety is a problem. We are all experienced professionals who understand that you may need a little additional support to relax.
- Sedation dentistry – You no longer have to choose between comfort and high-quality dental care. We are pleased to offer our patients the option of sedation dentistry, including nitrous oxide and oral sedation.
- State-of-the-art technology– If you haven’t visited a dental office in a while, you might be surprised at all the ways we now use technology to make your visits more efficient, comfortable, and productive.
- Soothing environment – We pay a lot of attention to the impression our office makes on our patients. You will find our soothing décor and a comforting aquatic theme help you feel more like you are in your living room than a dental office!
- Comfortable injections – Nobody likes injections, but the key to ensuring your comfort is taking our time with the process.
Please Stop by to Visit Us!
If you are looking for a dentist in Boise, ID who goes out of their way to ensure your comfort, please call Atlantis Dental. We look forward to meeting you and showing you how comfortable dental care can be.